2015 Exhibitor Information
- Event: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (April 24, 25 and 26, 2015).
- Exhibition days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Estimated attendance: 70,000.
- 92% of 2014 Exhibitors surveyed said they would exhibit again in 2015.
- Exhibitor Networking Event: Thursday, April 23, 2015.
2015 Exhibitor Accommodations
2015 Event Participation Guide
2014 Event Reference Materials
View the 2014 Exhibitor Instruction Manual
View the 2014 Earth Day Texas Event Guide
2014 Event Summary
- 57,000 attendees
- 817 exhibitor spaces (44% commercial, 26% non-profit, 22% academic, 8% government)
- Keynote speaker: Ed Begley, Jr.
- 2014 Sponsors
- 2014 Exhibitors
2014 Event Media Summary
- $2,847,952 ......... estimated earned media value
- 395,683,137 ....... estimated earned media reach
Earth Day Texas Exhibitor License Terms & Conditions
All exhibitor license applications are subject to approval by Earth Day Texas, Incorporated (“EDTx”), in its sole discretion. In the event an exhibitor license application is declined, EDTx will notify the applicant and refund any payment made. If you have not already done so, please scroll down to read the full EDTx Exhibitor License Terms and Conditions before agreeing to same by checking the agree to terms box and entering your name in the signatory field below.
This agreement represents a request for exhibitor space at the Earth Day Texas, Incorporated event entitled Earth Day Texas 2015 at Fair Park in Dallas, Texas from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on April 24, 25 and 26 of 2015 (the “Event”).
The terms of this agreement apply to all exhibitors for the duration of the Event; however, exhibitor setup and exhibition days will vary depending on each exhibitor’s selection of either the Friday/Saturday/Sunday or Saturday/Sunday exhibit day options in connection this Agreement.
Completing this registration process does not entitle any entity to exhibition space until it has received written approval by EDTx as set forth herein.
- EDTx reserves the right to refuse any/or all requests for an exhibition space. In all cases where EDTx refuses to license exhibition space to an exhibition space applicant, EDTx will return any and all payments received by EDTx from exhibition space applicant and shall have no further responsibility or liability to Exhibitor.
- Applicant’s request for exhibition space will be deemed approved when EDTx transmits to applicant the specific numeric exhibit space location(s) made available for the applicant during the Event (hereafter referred as “Exhibitor Space”). The electronic copy of this Agreement provided to the applicant (hereafter referred to as “Exhibitor”) upon its completion of the registration process will serve as a binding license by and between Exhibitor and EDTx, to use designated Exhibitor Space for the sole purpose stated in this agreement and subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- The term of this agreement shall be from the date of execution by both parties until the later of 6:00 p.m. on April 26, 2015 or the end of the actual last day of the Event. If Exhibitor is unable to attend the Event for any reason, Exhibitor license fees will not be refunded or transferred to a subsequent year for any reason.
- Floor plans and Exhibitor Space assignments are solely at EDTx’s discretion and are subject to change at any time. EDTx’s Event dates and EDTx’s Event locations are subject to change and cancellation at any time. Exhibitor requests for Exhibitor Space relocation are subject to EDTx’s written approval, which shall be at EDTx’s sole discretion. Exhibitors that request relocation may be subject to additional charges and fees by EDTx and its contractors.
- By Exhibitor’s execution of this agreement, Exhibitor and its agents, employees, representatives, volunteers and invitees, agree to abide by and comply fully with all Terms and Conditions set forth herein as well as any additional rules and regulations that may be set out by EDTx. Failure to comply with same shall constitute default by Exhibitor. Upon the occurrence of any default by Exhibitor, EDTx may terminate this agreement immediately upon notice to Exhibitor whereupon EDTx may retain any deposits and the Exhibitor License Fees or other amounts theretofore paid by Exhibitor.
- Exhibitor shall use the Exhibitor Space solely for the purpose of exhibiting products, goods, services, programs, causes, and educational information relevant to conservation and sustainability and for no other purpose. Orders and subscriptions may be taken during the Event; however, cash and carry retail sales are not permitted at EDTx, as the focus of the Event is conservation and sustainability education.
- Exhibitor is strictly prohibited from assigning, sharing or subletting all or any portion of Exhibitor Space (whether in writing or by action). EDTx reserves the right in its sole discretion to expel any assignee, sublessee from the Event without notice.
- Exhibitor hereby releases EDTx, Fair Park and the City of Dallas and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contract workers, volunteers and agents from all claims, demands, loss, damage or expense, including those personal or bodily injuries or property damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Exhibitor Space by Exhibitor during the Event. Exhibitor acknowledges that EDTx provides only supplemental general liability insurance to non-profit, academic and government exhibitors and accepts no responsibility for any such losses or damages in connection with the Event. This section shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless EDTx, Fair Park and the City of Dallas and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contract workers, volunteers’ and agents and any person or entity to which EDTx, Fair Park or the City of Dallas owes a similar duty of indemnification from and against all claims, damages, liens, causes of action, suits, judgments and expenses, including attorney fees, which may arise out of or in any way related to the Event, specifically, personal injury or death, even if caused by the negligence of EDTx, Fair Park and the City of Dallas and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contract workers, volunteers and agents. Exhibitor’s liability includes but is not limited to personal injury caused by water spills or display breakdowns, property damage to other exhibitor’s or EDTx, Fair Park or the City of Dallas property, exhibit space or premises or other areas of the Event caused by water spills, leakage or display breakdowns. This section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Commercial exhibitors shall maintain commercial general liability insurance and insurance providing protection to Exhibitor for theft and/or damage to Exhibitor’s property or products in an amount not less than $2,000,000. Exhibitor shall present via mail, fax or e-mail to EDTx a certificate of insurance to EDTx naming EDTx, Fair Park and the City of Dallas as additional insured and evidencing the required coverage no later than (30) days prior to the Event. All personal property belonging to Exhibitor that is in or any part of the Exhibitor Space shall be there at risk of Exhibitor only, and EDTx, Fair Park, the City of Dallas and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contract works, volunteers and agents shall not be liable for any damage thereto or for the theft misappropriation thereof.
- Exhibitor shall not attach anything to the tenting and/or any part of the structure that makes up the Exhibitor Space that does not meet guidelines furnished by the Event contractor. Tenting structures are not typically load bearing, and all product and/or fixtures belonging to the Exhibitor must meet guidelines furnished by the Event contractor.
- Exhibits must remain completely intact, inside the Exhibit Space, and the Exhibit must be staffed during scheduled Event hours. Exhibitors arriving late and/or leaving early are subject to expulsion.
- Exhibit Space not claimed by the end of the exhibitor load-in period of the Event shall be deemed abandoned and revert to EDTx to be utilized at its sole discretion. In such event, Exhibitor forfeits any and all deposits, fees, payments or other monies therefore paid to EDTx.
- EDTx reserves the right to move or remove from the Event any Exhibitor and/or its representative or exhibit for the good of the Event.
- Exhibitor is required to remove all waste from the Event area. If Exhibitor does not make a reasonable effort to remove trash, displays and other materials from their Exhibit Space, Exhibitor may be charged a penalty of $100 for the removal of trash, displays and any other materials in addition to the actual cost of such removal. Whenever possible, waste should be recycled in the appropriate recycling receptacles.
- EDTx reserves the right of refusal to prohibit order taking for products and services that do not meet in the sole opinion of EDTx the event standards or do not relate to conservation, sustainability or are not deemed eco-friendly.
- Exhibitors are solely responsible for securing the proper retail permits or licenses and for collection and payment of any/all sales tax related to any orders that may be taken at the Event. Exhibitors shall abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of this agreement in connection with the online registration process, Exhibitor agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions contained in this agreement.